These tarts are irresistibly delicious! Made with gluten free rolled oats, they are dairy free and refined sugar free.
- 2 cups rolled oats (I use gluten fee)
- 1 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup agave (or any natural sweetner of your choice)
- 1 tsp almond extract (or vanilla)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (or any yogurt of your choice)
- fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place oats, nuts, cinnamon, salt, and dates in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Add melted coconut oil, agave and almond extract and pulse until fully mixed.
- Press the dough into the tart tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let to cool down.
- Top with yogurt and fresh berries
These are the tart tins I use from the Paul Hollywood collection available from Amazon
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I know, trust and love! For more information, see my disclosures policy.